VACCINATIONS – DOGS
- Canine adenovires type 1 and type 2
- Canine distemper
- Canine parvovirus
- Canine parainfluenza
- Canine leptospirosis
- Canine coronavirus
- Canine bordetella
- Canine periodontis
- Canine influenza
- Feline panleukopenia
- Feline viral rhinotracheitis
- Feline calicivirus
- Feline leukemia virus
- Chlamydia psittaci
- Feline immunosuppressive virus (FIV)
Diagnosis and treatment is available for all internal and external parasites.
Health certificates are available for domestic and international travel pending physical examination and completion of destination requirements.
In-House Diagnostic Laboratory
In 2008, Countryside underwent a major upgrade in practice management software and in-house diagnostic equipment. We are proud to be a Strategic Partner (SPA) account with Idexx Laboratories with our integrated practice. We are fully equiped with the complete Idexx VetLab, the 1417 CR Digital Radiography system, and the Equiview DR radiology system. In addition, we have 2 more full body digital radiology systems and a digital dental suite. Our Idexx Vetlab allows us to quickly perform diagnostic testing onsite. We are able to run CBC’s, fibrinogen, chemistry panels, and electrolytes, thyroid function, urinalysis, clotting profiles, blood gases, heartworm, tick-born pathogens, feline leukemia, felime immunodefeciency virus, and many others while you wait! In addition to these automated tests, we perform many manual tests such as fecal flotations and fecal egg counts, cytology, blood typing and crossmatches.
Along with our extensive list of in-house diagnostic capabilities, we parter with many outside laboratories to offer many other tests such as histopathology, cultures and sensitivities, cytology, therapeutic drug monitoring and progesterone levels.
- Digital Radiography – Digital radiography provides high quality, high contrast diagnostic images. All of our digital radiography systems provide almost immediate images, reducing stress on our patients. This technology also allows to quickly share radiographs with clients or other veterinarians through e-mail or saved on a CD.
- Digital Ultrasound – Our advanced ultrasounds allow us to get a 3-dimentional view into many areas of the body. From pregnancy checks to tendon scans, ultrasound is a valuable diagnostic tool for our veterinarians.
Endoscopy is a minimally invasive diagnostic tool used to “look inside” the body. Using a rigid or a flexible tube combined with a video system, we can look in the ear, nose, throat,
stomach and upper intestines, colon and bladder. Almost always performed under general anesthesia, endoscopy can be used for simple visualization, taking biopsies, obtaining samples for cytology and culture, and even foreign body removal! This is often a comfortable alternative to invasive surgical procedures.
By partnering with specialists all over the country, telemedicine allows us to send complete diagnostic information over the internet so it can be evaluated by other professionals and specialist.